iRely is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Software Product Manager to build and enhance iRely software. You are responsible for commercializing new products, leading product development, product quality and support, industry, and domain knowledge, with the goal of continuous improvement and growth of iRely and the team. This role is integral to the ongoing success and retention of the customers with iRely.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Product development
- Gather, understand, and document customers’ business needs by directly engaging the customers or working with implementation teams.
- Create functional and technical designs (including use cases, mockups, process, and data flow diagrams, etc.), provide estimates of efforts, and create Statement of Work for customer approval.
- Guide teams to ensure development is completed per requirements, on time, meeting performance benchmarks, and with quality.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to ensure seamless software integration.
- Ensure product-related documentation and training material are properly created and promptly updated.
- Provide training during new team member onboarding and when new features are delivered.
- As new features and products are created, we need them to be commercialized.
- Engage with customers and prospects to gather feedback and ensure the success of new products.
- New products include Document Management (DMS), Intelligent Document Processing (AI), VoIP, etc.
- Product quality and support
- Take ownership of product quality. Identify factors impacting quality and mitigate potential risks.
- Leverage internal programs to deliver product features with the highest quality.
- Serve as escalation point or directly engage in customer support issues.
- Deliver resolution per Service Level Agreement.
- Continuous improvement
- Embrace our Continuous Improvement culture in all aspects of product management: feature sets, quality, utilization, competitiveness in the marketplace, customer success, etc.
- Collaborate with other teams to achieve customer success throughout sales and go live process, and on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain focus on reducing support issues. Eliminate product bugs and reduce training-related issues by providing intuitive feature sets.
- Grow offshore teams to advance their technical, analytic, and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Analysis or Product Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills.
- Experience in SQL Server strongly desired.
- Experience in a software company desired.
- Experience in implementation practices is desired.
iRely is a premier, global provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and petroleum distribution business software. Our solutions help companies manage core business processes within a single, fully integrated system called i21. iRely is a privately-owned company, headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana with offices in Bangalore, India and Makati City, Philippines.