iRely is looking for an Events Coordinator to organize industry trade shows and events and work closely with the Sales Team coordinating market analytics and information. This role may be performed from any location in the United States and will also require travel for events.
This is a fast-paced job with a large volume of trade shows and meetings that require careful attention to detail and extreme organization. Responsible for planning, execution and measurement of trade-show related marketing and outreach events, pre-show engagement with prospects, and post-show follow-up with the goals of increasing lead generation and brand awareness. The Events Coordinator will work with the Marketing and Sales leadership team to determine the business goals of events and manage the process from start to finish to ensure the events are aligned with the strategy, goals and within budget. This role serves as the liaison between the Director of Marketing and current vendors including booth, printing, giveaways, etc. The Events Coordinator must be well-organized and competent in vendor management. Communication skills and attention to detail will set apart the best among the candidates.
Bachelors degree required.
2+ years of event experience in business environment with increasing responsibility
Proven organizational, communication and facilitation skills.
- Understand requirements for each event
- Register for events and coordinate on-time delivery of all booth materials
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints
- Communicate with event staff to determine necessary criteria for staffing and logistics
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Coordinate lead collection activities for the team
- Upload leads generated into lead management system
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
- Meet with current vendors to plan for upcoming events
- Identify additional events that make sense to pursue
- Coordinate at least two Customer Advisory Board meetings per year
- Identify industry webinar opportunities
- Travel required to trade shows for booth set-up and on-site logistics
- Proven experience as event coordinator
- A proven track record of organizing successful events
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Outstanding communication ability
- Well-organized with multi-tasking skills
- Able to handle stress and remain calm
- Problem-solving ability
- Degree in hospitality management, public relations or relevant field is preferred
iRely’s culture poses an ideal career opportunity for the right candidate. We are entrepreneurial, with a high sense of urgency, where people thrive if they can quickly and successfully take control of, influence and manage their own business. We are passionate in pursuing high quality and high customer satisfaction, which creates a fertile climate for management personnel who are willing to take intelligent risks and contribute to a free market of ideas toward quality improvement and solutions for customer issues. Integrity is at the heart of our client’s culture; the right candidate will be affirmed for ethical practice in relationships with customers, employees and trading partners. We respect everyone’s ability to contribute value to desired outcomes. Employees at all levels are encouraged to innovate, openly vet their ideas, learn from each other’s unique experience and perspectives; collaborate and work cross-functionally in teams to optimize results, and then to capture and distribute what is learned from their experiences.
iRely is a premier, global provider of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and petroleum distribution business software. Our solutions help companies manage core business processes within a single, fully integrated system called i21. iRely is a privately-owned company, headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana with offices in Bangalore, India and Makati City, Philippines.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.