iRely is looking for Full Time Implementation Consultants to join their team at Bengaluru, India.
Experience in Software implementation is required.
Work Hours: Rotational Shift
The implementation consultant is responsible for delivering iRely i21 solutions to customers. This individual must develop a high level of expertise in the petroleum distribution space. This role is integral to the sale and deployment of our software product solution and support of our customers.
This includes five key areas:
- Customer orientation
- Demonstrates product expertise
- Provides quality customer service for large and strategic customers
- Follows Professional Services implementation standards
- Assesses complex project situations to make appropriate recommendations to both iRely and the customer
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience in implementing ERP software
- Petroleum distribution software product experience would be a plus
- Experience in implementing systems for customers in North America is preferred
- Business Analysis or System Analysis experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, supply chain/or related discipline or accounting
- SAP ERP, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle ERP, or Sage implementation experience is highly desirable but not a requirement
What you will be doing?
- Work in close concert with a project manager in successfully delivering projects
- Deliver technical implementation activities from post-sale to the transition to support
- Follow PSO implementation standards
- Execute project plan tasks associated with engagements
- Conduct requirements gathering
- Build & configure database
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) support
- Train (Train-the-Trainer & End User Training)
- Perform and Implement Go-Live Support
- Meet customer expectations and timelines that are crucial to the success of our team.
- Provide Excellence in quality customer service
This position is a permanent night shift position following U.S. time.
We are a progressive, results-oriented organization building next-generation business applications for the World. Our integrity, dedication and talent have created a corporate culture where the right person can truly thrive. We are interested only in individuals that share these attributes and will contribute to the productivity of our team. Our products and services utilize the latest technologies, allowing our employees to gain valuable skills and exposure to a broad range of experiences.