iRely is looking for a Mobile Implementation and Support Specialist to join the Product Development Team. This role will report to Product Manager – Mobile and may be performed from anywhere in the Phillipines with Travel to the US for 2 weeks every 2 months.
The purpose of this new role is to provide product implementation and support to our customers for mobile apps.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Travel to USA customer locations to assist customers with installation and implementation of iRely’s mobile apps – Travel to the US for 2 weeks every 2 months.
· Assist customers with installation of in truck printers and configuration of the mobile app to connect to printers.
· Assist customers with installation of Bluetooth connectivity between the mobile app and the meters on their trucks.
· Provide training to users on the features and functions of mobile apps.
· Provide remote and onsite technical support to customers and their users related to mobile apps.
· Document all tasks performed when at a customer site.
· Document all support issues reported by customers.
· Report and track customer issues to resolution.
· Collaborate with Product Manager and dev team on resolutions to customer issues.
· Provide Product Management with input related to new features or functionality requested by customers.
· Build business relationships with customers and mobile application users.
· Document and maintain user guides.
· Document and maintain trouble shooting guides.
· Bachelor of Science degree or 1 to 2 years of experience in software implementation.
· Must have the ability to diagnose hardware and software issues above a basic level.
· Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – verbal and written, are required to effectively and accurately communicates in English via email, text, and telephone.
· High attention to detail.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and research using traditional and online resources.
· Working familiarity with mobile applications.
· Working familiarity with printers and meter equipment.
· Must be able to accommodate flexible work schedule based on business needs.
· Must be able to travel regularly.
· Experience in the petroleum wholesale distribution industry is a plus.
· Experience working with truck drivers is a plus.
Physical Demand and Work Environment
· Ability to regularly sit and/or stand for lengthy amounts of time, bending and reaching as necessary
· Frequent use of fingers/hands to manipulate computer, mobile devices, telephones,
· Frequent documentation.
· Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.; frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to accommodate working in a moderate noise level environment
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.